Harmonic Analysis (HS 2017)
- Prof. Dr. Zoltán Balogh
- Züst Roger
Date and Venue
- Wednesday, 10 - 12 h, B78 (ExWi)
- Start: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- 3 ECTS credit points
- Enrollment for oral/written exam by the second last Friday of the lecture period via KSL
- Further information (contents, exercise series, prerequisites etc.) on the course's ILIAS site
- Definitions and properties of distributions and tempered distributions.
- Applications of distributions in solving differential equations.
- Definition and properties Fourier transform defined on tempered distributions.
- Theorem of Plancherel.
- The Poisson summation formula.
- The Fourier-Laplace transform.
- Paley-Wiener-Schwartz theorems.